Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ascensione - ONLINE!





After months and months of brow-furrowing effort, yep, the Dante movie is done. If you haven't seen it yet, it's my first 'art' movie, but it's still good. Go figure. : ) It's my reinvention of Dante's Divine Comedy. Oh, just as a warning, it might be rated PG-13 for Disturbing images and thematic elements.
Anyway, props to the small army that helped out on this one.

Here's the link. (Large Download - 89MB Quicktime)
Ascensione - High Quality - Quicktime
(Right click and 'Save As' if you wanna keep it.)

6 comments:

canasian said...

This one took too months. No dedicated crew, but lots o outside help, and the angel is Ms. Utah, so technically, I probably couldn't get you her number.

canasian said...

Both. Hee hee
And my roommate knows her.

Dustin said...

Good. Real good. Great job on this one Jonno. Oh, and by the way, how did you proposition Ms. Utah for this role. Let me guess:

Jon: "Wanna play the hot angel in my new movie?"

Hot Angel: "Sure."

--later during the shoot--

Jon: "Now just make love to the camera baby! That's it, that's the look. Just simple and hot."

Hot Angel: "Wow, I'm really good at this. Just a natural."

canasian said...

Dustin,
It went more like this.

Jon: Hey, do you know any cute girls will be the angel in my movie?
Roommate: Oh yeah sure. I'll ask her since you are a social embarrassment.
Jon: Cool.

--Later during the shoot--

Jon: Umm.. hi, uh... I ate the silica gel in my shoes once.
Ms. Utah: That's nice. How did it taste?
Jon: You're really pretty.

Dustin said...

Jon:

You make it sound like you're the poster child for the National Coalition for the Socially Incapable (NCSI). We all know the truth. I've heard you're the founder (and interviewer, if you know what I mean) of the Salt Lake City Bordello. So just quit pretending, and hook up all your single buds (for FREE)!

canasian said...

Umm... Me no spreek engrish.