Friday, December 02, 2005

Speaking of Hugging Your Chicken...





















Here's the sweetness of a Turkey that my sister and I cooked up with the secret Howe recipe. The top one is fresh out of the oven, and the bottom is complimented with garlic mashed home-style potatoes and a garden salad. Mmm..boy. And the other one is the Turkey carving. Ha ha. (Double entendre... two meanings.. meaning that the turkey is being carved.. heh heh, or the turkey is doing the carving... hee hee... aww.)

4 comments:

J-Rad said...

As a friend once told me, that's some damn good turkey.

canasian said...

Hey Jared, I can't go to break the fast this Sunday, bro. Do you still want me to bring chips? I don't mind.

J-Rad said...

Nah, don't worry about it. Paige just wanted you to bring something other than yourself this time, so we decided on chips :)

canasian said...

Cool man. You guys are the greatest. That Paige, always crackin' the whip.