Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Who says little chinese women don't have soul?


Make sure to download her samples. You'll wonder why she hasn't broken the Top 40 yet.

"Hi, I am Wing! I immigrated to New Zealand with my family about ten years ago from Hong Kong. I have been learning singing in New Zealand and I do performances in Rest Homes and Hospitals and occasionally promotional concerts as I go along.

I released my first CD Phantom Of The Opera and got a grant from the Manukau City Council for promotion. Then I released I Could Have Danced All Night and The Sound Of Music.

My latest CDs are called "Wing Sings AC/DC", "Dancing Queen by Wing" and "Beatles Classics by Wing".

I have worked hard and I hope you have all found I am improving.

Thank you for all who supports me helping me very much as I go along.

Thank you!"

~Wing

2 comments:

J-Rad said...

A few points of interest:
Ummm... she got a grant for this?
She'd better be improving.
Her version of "I Want to Hold Your Hand" goes places (octaves) the original never could.
And Jake is a genius.

canasian said...

Yeah, pretty much, my farts sound better.