Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Award Winning Baltimore Commercial!












So as many of you know, I was in Baltmore for a week. Doing what, you ask? I was competing with other Universities across the nation in a communications (make us a lame commercial about the technology in the Baltimore Inner Harbor) competition. Well, we totally got robbed, but we still took second. Not a bad weekend overall with the iOscars and such, eh? Well, we won with a butchered :30 cut, so I did an extended version and a blooper reel which are here for all of you to enjoy. Written, shot and cut in 24 hours. That's skills, baby.

:30 Baltimore Commercial (4MB Quicktime)
Extended Directors Cut (8MB Quicktime)
Blooper Reel (9.9MB Quicktime)

3 comments:

Trent Jensen said...

Why didn't that win, again? I keep forgetting.

canasian said...

Cause you're mormon? And a not very good one too.

canasian said...

Yeah dude, I need to put you in a movie some time.