Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Switch - Trailer *Updated*











Okay, pretty much, this is the hottest most amazing film project that I have ever EVER embarked on. Action, guns, fights, backflips, cute women, explosions, stunts,etc etc all over the freaking place and here is the trailer. Such hotness. Enjoy.

Now there are high-res and full HD resolution versions!
Full HD Resolution 1280x720 (Quicktime 7 Required - H.264) 151MB
High Resolution 640x360 (Quicktime 7 Required- H.264) 52.5MB
Quicktime - 6MB
YouTube - Flash Video

8 comments:

Trent Jensen said...

Can't you even show the tiniest bit of enthusiasm for your projects, Jon?

Good work.

canasian said...

I know, I know. Surely there is someone in Provo that I haven't shown this to. : )

J-Rad said...

Dang, that's hott!

Austin said...

holy. freaking. boring. Seriously, I think I'm drooling. WHERE'S THE 20 FOOT EXPLOSION!? :)

Jake F. said...

Thanks Jon, my life now has no meaning compared to that trailer. Looks AMAZING man.

Trent Jensen said...

I'm still upset that this movie, as awesome as it was, didn't include a Miss Teskie.

Anonymous said...

Cool effects, but the dialog is TERRIBLE. Sorry, I'm not going to watch the 8 minute edition on april 18th.

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Hey man - I would really like to see the full version of this. Anychance of that being possible? Let me know! Thanks: jtrevorchapman@gmail.com