Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A New Year, A New Look.

Hey everyone! Happy New Year! I've already used my post's quota for exclamation points!

Anyway, you may have noticed a slightly new look to the blog (gotta keep up with the Joneses). Well, I figured what better a way to ring in 2007 with a new face on the Canasian blog. Heck, while I'm at it, why not have myself start contributing to my own blog again? Well, I'm back baby, I'm only taking 5 credits this semester, so there will be some definite blog time.

Quick poll: Should I keep everyone updated on the progress of the next set of Cosmo Films on this blog? Tell me what you think in the comments.

Okay, and one last treat for you all. My brother-in-law showed me this one. Apparently, this was the #1 music video in Japan for 2006. (No wonder we beat them in WWII.) It's funny. (Not that joke, the video.) Enjoy!

2 comments:

jes said...

I'm glad you realized that joke wasn't funny, I was a little worried there. . .

OKJ said...

My sister Eimi actually has had a teddy bear dressed in green leiterhosen since she was very young.