Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Jon's Vacation: Day 5













I took this picture. Really.

You know what that is? It's a heaping bowl of freshly sliced California strawberries perched upon a bed of the finest Thrifty's vanilla ice cream. It really is one of life's greatest delights.

So, someday when I become a multi-billionaire or something to that effect, you know what I'll have after dinner? With all the purchasing power in the world, I would have a heaping bowl of freshly sliced California strawberries perched upon a bed of the finest Thrifty's vanilla ice cream. Desserts that are on fire, pish tosh. Desserts that require days to arduously craft, I turn my nose to you. Being home is nice.

So, what did I do today? I did my sister's engagement photos (touched them up etc. I think there's money in this by the way) Then I made some mucho progress on the movie. A barrel o' surprises this movie is going to be. We've got plot, likable characters, atmosphere, oh man, all we need is a budget and we'll be set. And the more I write the movie, the more I feel that its going to be a full lenth feature. I wonder if I'll be able to handle it.

I went to San Luis Obispo today. Ate dinner at Firestone BBQ and watched a bajillion Cal Poly girls walk in. Girls who drink is a huge turn off by the way. So are girls who swear. And smoke. Anyway, I about picked up on a girl in the Barnes & Noble where I was writing script. She was sitting at the table across the way doing homework. Then I realized that I live in Provo and she's probably not LDS. Kinda puts a damper on things real quick.

And I've decided that I'm going to take up photography again. So all you gorgeous women out there, I need some models. Just let me know.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Hey, glad you're enjoying your trip, although when you get back you better have some good stories about some hot summer fling with a California girl. Yeah, you should have made out with that girl at Barnes and Noble, preferably in the back of biography section. No one goes there anyway.

Anonymous said...

San Luis OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-BIIIZZBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

canasian said...

Da-vid, Da-VID, always making the same joke over and over and OVER and OVER and .... OVER and OVER again.

Ha ha. That was awesome. I regret to say that I hadn't even thought of that.