Saturday, July 01, 2006

Jon's Vacation: Day 7















Trendsetter or dweeb? You decide. (Getting fitted for a tux)

So it has only taken one week for my complete and totaly vacation to turn into a mission to help my sisters wedding crap get done. It's not like I don't want to help or anything, but shoot. I left Provo to get away from people asking me to do things all the time. *sigh* Anyway. Really, I'm not that resentful.

So today I spent 4 hours printing reception and RSVP cards. But I also went shopping for a new light grey suit which would be so hot. But to no avail. Santa Maria just isn't a suit town. Well, so says the kindly old hispanic man who fitted me for a tux today. He says its a cow town. I wonder if he was talking about the agriculture or the women.... kidding, kidding.

Wrote a lot more of the movie tonight. Right now I'm embroiled into the seedy mystery part. It's kinda sweet. Oh yeah, and for dessert. You guessed it, a heaping bowl of freshly sliced California strawberries perched upon a bed of the finest Thrifty's vanilla ice cream.

I'm starting to miss all of my friends.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

We miss you too, Jon! Anyway, sorry you have to help out with your sister's crap, but I'm sure you'll look stunning in your tux. I was trying to think of some funny remark to say, but nothing comes to mind, so pretty much this post is pointless. Bye.

jes said...

Let's face it, you miss me the most.

Ryan said...

Don't listen to Jes. Your miss your roommates the most.

canasian said...

Umm...