Monday, July 03, 2006

Jon's Vacation: Day 9











'Jon, I miss you.' Ah, my fantasy girlfriend, Audrey Tautou. (So cute.)

Man, my vacation is over half over. It's kinda strange being on the downside to a great and relaxing trip. You know it feels when you're taking a test and you have like, 10 questions left, and like 25 minutes left to do them in, which is more than enough time but you stress about it anyway? That's how I feel right now about my vacation. I've got like, 5 days left.

I got to hold a three day old baby today. One of my friends just had it cute as punch. It's amazing how tiny babies are. I was so nervous (cause I didn't want to drop it, cough on it, etc. It's a girl by the way, Kaiah). But she was just sleeping away, cute as can be. Truly the whole power to create life business is a miracle. I just can't hardly fathom a little soul being in there. (Actual picture of the wee babe, taken by yours truly)

Oh yeah. An update for everyone. From now on, the term, 'fake girlfriend' is not to be used. It comes off as sort of condescending. It has now been changed to 'mock girlfriend' until further notice. (Personally, I enjoyed 'pretend girlfriend').

No comments: