Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Jon's Vacation: Days 10 & 11

A little holiday photo essay for you all. Our stake throws a 4th of July pancake breakfast every year. So I brought the camera and saw what I could see. It was a gorgeous day, the sun was out, even at 8:30 in the morning. Don't worry though. I took a nap when I got home. : )












Patriotic kid asking about the flag in the man's shirt pocket.














My not so little brother and my dad and his huge straw (He made it out of a flag. Is that legal?)












Now the same kid is getting stories about how the krauts made a run on gramps.









My mom hates getting her picture taken. : )











Yours truly. I think I'm squinting, but I can't really tell. : )

2 comments:

OKJ said...

You had just bought that camera?

Hmmm...

I might have a camera pretty soon here.

If you are still here we can have camera wars.

canasian said...

K. But I think you'll win cause your camera is gonna rock mine by at least 2 megapixels.